Benefits Of The Eco Bottle
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Helps to reduce your carbon footprint
- Fully customisable
- Bisphenol A - Free
- Vegetable inks are used for prints
- Made from Food Grade Plastic
- Compatible with acidic juices
- Dishwasher safe
- Life long guarantee
- Available in 500ml
Did You Know?
- The bottled water market equates to a £1 billion industry
- UK consumption in 2009 from bottled water was 2,185 million litres
- The average water consumption per person, equates to 36 litres per week
- 1 litre bottle of water produces an average of 160g CO2
- Average litre of bottled water costs the consumer 36p
- Conventional water bottles are non-reusable
- Bottled water produces up to 1.5 million tons of plastic waste per year
- The oil used to produce plastic water bottles in the UK would be enough to run 17,000 cars per year
Eco Water Bottles
Eco Bottles Ltd is a UK based organisation that produces environmentally friendly bottles. Our vision is to reduce the carbon emission rate associated with the bottled water industry via importation & landfill waste .....
We provide an alternative product to the consumer which promotes the reduction of plastic water bottle usage in the UK. Eco Bottles provide a service which supports the community, business and public sector, with the joint aim of helping to minimise their carbon footprint and save money. In addition to this, we promote the health benefits of drinking water and the risks associated with dehydration.
Reduce CO2 emissions
A high percentage of bottled water is imported from overseas into this country. This unnecessary transportation of bottled water is the main contributing factor to the high carbon footprint associated within the industry. Because the Eco-bottle is manufactured in the UK, we slash the carbon emissions produced making the Eco-Bottle more environmentally sound when compared to conventional water bottles.
The Eco Bottle is a environmentally friendly refillable drinks container which is manufactured using 100% recycled materials. The bottle may be purchased on a one-off basis and can then be utilised indefinitely, unlike the majority of conventional products.
Due to its high standard of quality, the Eco Bottle is dishwasher safe and can be cleaned as many times as required, unlike traditional water bottles which deteriorate and are prone to loosing shape and rigidity over time. The majority of conventional water bottles are produced using controversial PET plastic, which has been connected to the release of Bisphenol A (BPA) into the product. BPA has been discovered hazardous to humans, especially infants and children. The Eco-bottle is assembled using high density polyethylene which is easy to recycle and releases absolutely no chemicals into your drink.
The consumer is able to utilise the environmentally friendly Eco Bottle to safely re-fill and drink water or soft drinks on the go.
along the way saving money during the current hard-hitting recession because there is no need to purchase a bottle of water, always mindful that they are playing their role successfully in saving the planet. By purchasing and reusing an Eco Bottle the consumer will help to lessen the amount of plastic entering wasteful landfill and therefore help to reduce their carbon footprint.